Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Endurance event - A Bad Day


Two things...new endurance event I just completed - Find the "@#%&@#" car keys....lost themn yesterdaya t lunchtime and found them about ten minutes ago....Worked night shift last night and during those quiet times where you can close you eyes and have a doze...I was madly thinking about where those keys would be. Apologies to my patient boyfriend who let me take his car to work last night!


Secondly...my coach sent me an email which says that you have to gauge overall performance and let the bad rides just slide past and move on....it is Big Picture stuff that matters....don't sweat the small stuff....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

A place to vent my cycling frustrations and get some motivation to keep training hard