Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Home again and reality time


Sydney was lots of fun and now we are home, rode 50km last night with a fast burst for the final 3kms and last night my legs were totally trashed, I felt like I had ridden about 200km. This morning we rode 40km and I am about to take the boof on a hike around the lake. I have spent the last few days just getting all of the paper sorted, you get way too much mail and most of it is either to be PAID and filed or just filed or tossed out...if I get one more letter offering me cheap magazine subscriptions I will scream......I have paid the bills and done all of the filing, am getting my bike serviced today and it will be nice and fast for tommorrows fast training ride......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

A place to vent my cycling frustrations and get some motivation to keep training hard