Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Correction

I was in the 16 minute bunch, Nige was in the 20 minute bunch and Shane was in the 23 minute bunch so I feel pretty good now as the 20 minute bunch caught us at about the 50km mark which means they only pulled 4 minutes on us in 50kms so their average speed wasnt much higher than ours really. I finished the race with Nige so I rode 63km in 5 minutes quicker which is only about 1-2 kph which is not much.

Feel much better and ready to take on the world in Sydeny...although just majorly undertrained and tommorrows fast ride might put me back in my place, have to do big gear efforts on the trainer today which might kill my legs for tommorrow too

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

A place to vent my cycling frustrations and get some motivation to keep training hard