Tuesday, December 11, 2007

BACK ON TRACK WOO HOO

The best thing about today is that I have done my training today and yesterday as per Bobs sheet which included some hard k's some sprints and the best part was that Shane came and did the sprints with me and that helped a lot. I felt as though my actual sprinting technique was more focussed and that was GREAT....At the moment my legs are trashed and I am tired and THAT IS GREAT TOO!.

After a couple of weeks of no motivation and going through the paces, I am pretty happy to be back and focussed.

Today the best thought that went through my head was to "Focus on the main goals" and not worry about the other stuff....I cant remember the exact words, it sounded better on the bike in my head but I had a seriously good couple of days and that is GREAT!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

A place to vent my cycling frustrations and get some motivation to keep training hard