Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Training - too hard

OK yesterday I had a very very hard session on the trainer and just when I thought it was going to be easy I made two easy mistakes. Number one....after hitting the scales at 78.4kg on Monday I thought I would try this week to cut out the snacks and eat less and get some weight off but obviously yesterday I did too much as I got off the biek feeling physically sick and nearly fainting....I am ok now and was ok to drive to Loch Sport last niight and do the training, but combination of Night Shift Mondya night, not enough food and too much training and I paid the price, I still have a bit of a headache but feel ok today.

I did the Carmichale DVD - Time Trialling, Iw as supposed to do 5 x 4 minute aerobic threshold efforts with easy spin between - HR 143+ instead I did the DVD which was 3 x 5 minute efforts at a HR of aboutr 153 and so they were hard, then I did 10 minutes at the end (should have been twelve but I cut it short) of HR 143 with shifts in gears every two minutes....sounds like too much fun I know...today is a rest day, will head out for easy roll later and it will be easy.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

A place to vent my cycling frustrations and get some motivation to keep training hard