Friday, December 28, 2007

Training

Everyone left yesterday for two weeks in Mallacoota, I came home from night shift to an empty house, got on my bike in the afternoon and did 100km with sprints and Pursuit efforts in there. Rode Munro Stockdale circuit...tired when I got home....today just did Pilates which I have slacked off at lately, day off the bike today with two big days planned on the weekend.

Mood for training - Mind is strong but the body is tired.
Morph scored a walk......he makes me laugh...what a funny dog
Havent weighed myself for a couple of weeks but I know my clothes are tighter after the Christmas feasts......will do it tommorrow when I get up.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

A place to vent my cycling frustrations and get some motivation to keep training hard