Sunday, January 06, 2008

Just when you think you are fit!!!

Yesterday I was one of 200 women who completed a fitness test as there is a group making a documetnary of 10 women doing the Kokoda Trail and it was fitness test day, we did push ups sit ups and other "BOOT CAMP" style stuff....it was hard and I was only average at some of it, poor at some and good at some. Good on sit ups and squats, average on push ups (only did one full one and a lot of girlie ones) and poor on some weird push up thing. I gave it my best, it was about 35 degrees too which was good for me as I dont mind the heat. TODAY I have a lot of sore muscles I just walked the Buffoon and my achilles and shoulders are a bit sore......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

A place to vent my cycling frustrations and get some motivation to keep training hard