Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Time to open a chapter

Well, this has been a hectic week, Shane and I went to Torquay to ride the AVCC championships which is effectively the Australian Champs for Veterans. Itwas as we expected, not huge fields, but at the same time good quality fields. I managed to win a couple of medals and overallfelt that my tactics in racing were ok, although I did do a bit too much in the crit. We had four days of racing and then a couple of days relaxing in Torquay and taking in the scenery.

Shane rode well and now that we are home, I feel that we have a mountain of stuff to do like pyaing bills and all the usual post holiday stuff that builds up whilst you are away.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

A place to vent my cycling frustrations and get some motivation to keep training hard