Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Road Champs in Ballarat in January

My coach has suggested that I ride the Time Trial in January in Ballarat which will be way too big but I will give it a go, it will be a fabulous aim and I can focus on something. My riding is a bit hit and miss at the moment which is kind of good as I had lost some of the motivation and began to take it all a bit too seriously which is no fun but now I am back to giving it a go. As an example, I was too worried about being droipped on the hard rides so didint turn up at all. Instead I should just ride along and be thankful for the traning and youy never know but you just might hang on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

A place to vent my cycling frustrations and get some motivation to keep training hard