Wednesday, February 07, 2007

New Goal

The dreaded diary pages

OK, I finally have a new goal and my coach is helping me...well that is what I pay him for but I am trying pursuiting on the track and will compete in the Australian Masters Champs in Melbourne this year. it has seriously given me a nbew lease of life on the bike, I rode 120kms yesterday and although I am stuffed and everything, I did it reasonably happily except the last 15kms I suffered a bad case of "lack of water" poor preparation I should know better....oh well......keep training....it will be great and I am positive about it all...not sure about my chances, but I will be there with bells on and excited I should go ok, But I can go better......!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

A place to vent my cycling frustrations and get some motivation to keep training hard