Monday, April 02, 2007

Masters Champs and a medal woo hoo


WEll finally my hard work has had a payoff, I rode the IP at the Aust Masters titles in Melbourne and won a silver medal...can't ebleiev it, I was hoping ( although thought I might), break the 3 minute mark, but actually rode 2:49 which was way better than I expected so I am well on my way to a good time in Sydney for the worlds in October which will be fantastic...but between now and then a lot of tranining and my coach has me doing a lot of core strenght in the next few months which will be great (although at times boring)...looking forward to it and now concentrating on finishing my races and not so much the middle of them....get to the business end and win some cash will be the plan.....excited about it..Until then Maryborough this weeknd and try and beat KH in somthing....anything would be good.....just get a win under my belt, I am fit wnough just need to brush up on the smarts....wish me luck

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

A place to vent my cycling frustrations and get some motivation to keep training hard