Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Training Glitch

Well tonight I did an hour on the WTR with about 50 minutes of pushing a cadence of 90+ which made it more of a workout, than a roll while I watch the news. My back is improving, but when it catches it hurts A LOT and so I have to take it easy and I spent the whole time on the windtrainer sitting in an upright position as I couldnt get onto the handlebars...but tommorrow that could be better so I am just hoping that I continue to improve.

It is very frustrating that I cant train, and I have a programme that I pay for but I cant follow it as I am just too sore at the moment.

But my attitude is positive today which is a BONUS woo hoo!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

A place to vent my cycling frustrations and get some motivation to keep training hard